Saturday, January 16, 2016

Week 1 EOC: My Voice


I am a problem solver and a God amongst men. From a young age I have been challenging myself with puzzles and brain teaser games. My love for Web Design was a complete accident that turned into a burning passion. I took the class purely for the man who taught it and he helped me realize that a broken website is just one big puzzle. I get excited trying to find problems in my own code and a cold chill down my spine when I find it. My ideal night is sitting underneath the electric blanket with my herbal green tea coding on my laptop. I am fluent in HTML, CSS, and Javascript, I have touched on using Dreamweaver but my preferred editor is Brackets. My goal is to be able to create user-friendly sites for any kind of business and attract lots of traffic to any page that has my name on it. I often outsource to find inspiration for any web page. I often look towards hip hop dancers and skill toy users when I'm unsure about the color scheme I want to use for a project. I believe the staff at the Art Institute of Las Vegas will help me master my trade and teach me the skills I need to know and get me out in the work field as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment